Aesthetic Smiles of New Jersey has officially and proudly reopened for non-emergency dental treatment!
Dentistry is an essential service, and we will not allow our community to go without the quality dental care they need and deserve any longer. The safety of our patients and staff is our top priority, and we’ve consistently been meeting and exceeding CDC guidelines in order to guarantee a completely safe dental environment. We have done so by implementing a set of protocols that will be in effect for the foreseeable future.
These protocols, set in accordance with recommendations from the CDC and other leading health organizations, include:
- A mandatory COVID-19 questionnaire to assess your risk of exposure both the night before your appointment and when arriving for your appointment.
- Limited use of our waiting room. Patients will be required to wait in their vehicles and call or text us when they’ve arrived for an appointment, and wait for further instructions.
- High frequency of sanitization in the office, with all common surfaces being cleaned every 30 minutes.
- Staggered entry and exit of the building, in order to promote social distancing. Patients will not be permitted to approach and enter the building until given the go-ahead by our staff.
- An infrared temperature reading when entering the building. Patients with a temperature of over 100 degrees will be asked to reschedule their appointment.
- Staff will always be dressed in the appropriate PPE at all times.
- Patients will rinse with a hydrogen peroxide solution prior to beginning their treatment in order to kill any harmful bacteria in the mouth.
- FDA-approved air purifiers designed to remove harmful pathogens in the air have been installed throughout the office to eliminate the threat of airborne transmission within our walls.
These protocols have been carefully thought out and put into place in order to provide each and every member of our community a safe, worry-free experience when they come to visit us for dental care. We ask you to kindly remain patient as we do our best to accommodate our entire community as quickly, efficiently, and safely as possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, we are always just a call or email away. All of us at Aesthetic Smiles of New Jersey truly appreciate the trust you’ve placed in us at this time, and we cannot wait to see you again soon!
Dr. Ed Romano