Meet Dr. Beth J. Dorfman
Dr. Beth J. Dorfman graduated from Texas A & M University Baylor College of Dentistry, where she earned her DDS with honors. She achieved the highest clinical achievements in Periodontology and Practice Management and the highest achievement in Operative Dentistry.
Dr. Dorfman continued on to receive her Certificate of Periodontology and MS degree from the University of Texas Health Science Center. There she was certified to administer conscious intravenous sedation. She is licensed to practice in New Jersey, New York, and Texas.
Dr. Dorfman’s Professional Affiliations:
- The American Board of Periodontology, Diplomate
- American Academy of Periodontology
- New York State Dental Association
- New York County Dental Society
- New Jersey Dental Association
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Women Dentists
- American Dental Association
- Baylor College of Dentistry, Alumni Organization
- University of Texas Health Science Center, Alumni Organization